Sunday, May 2, 2010

Matt Roloff tribute video

This is for all the Matt Roloff fans. I think this could be Matt's theme song :)
For those wondering the song is "Ali In The Jungle" by "The Hours".

it's not where you are
it's where you're going
where are you going?
it's not about the things you've done
it's what you're doing now
what are you doing now?
everybody gets knocked down
who quick are you going to get up?
Just how are you going to get up?



Just press the play button in the bottom left corner of the video to begin.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love Matt.

Judy said...

I agree, the song is like it was written for Matt.

I can't help but notice how often Jeremy and Matt are together. I don't care if it's not politically correct and Matt is a wonderful to all the kids, but Jeremy is truly special to Matt. He is the most like Matt and shows Matt the most respect. God bless them both.

Ronald said...

If anyone feels sorry for themselves and wants to blame the world for holding them back, they only need to look at Matt's life.

Expressed said...

Cool! The first time I heard this song was the Nike commercial.

I love the picture of Jeremy kissing Matt. Matt's expression is priceless.

EJ said...

People can argue with Matt's style, but you can't argue with his success.

There is no single person who has done more for dwarfism awareness in the last 20 years than Matt Roloff.

I hope one day Amy and the kids truly appreciate what Matt has done for them.

Em said...

Nice video!

It's still sad to see Mike.

Marek said...

Excellent video. I like.

Anonymous said...

Matt is very accomplished