Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Little People Big Dreams tonight at 7:00PM on TLC - Original Roloff show

Tonight is the big night, Little People, Big Dreams finally airs for the first time in many years on TLC at 7:00pm. Note the time, 7:00pm, not the usual 8:00pm time slot. You'll be kicking yourself if you miss it, because it might not be on again. Currently, the DVD of Little People, Big Dreams is not available for sale.

It will be followed at 8pm by the episodes number one and two of Little People, Big World, but don't be confused, if you want to see the original pilot that started it all be watching at 7:00pm on TLC.

The feature scene that will stand out is the infamous birthday party. A tale of the twins - I saw this picture; I don't think there has ever been a better example of a picture saying a thousand words. Twins, but two very different experiences at their own birthday party.


11 comments:

Joanne said...

I will be watching and taping it as well. Thanks for the reminder.

Roxanne said...

I won't miss it. I'm looking forward to seeing it tonight. Poor Zach in that picture.

Jocelynn Pearson said...

It's almost on. It will be nice to be able to relate to the Roloff struggling financially. I can relate to that :)

Dylan said...

If you missed it, it is on again on TLC at 2am.

David said...

This was my first time seeing this program.

Aside from the physical changes in the family, a couple of things struck me.

Amy was very unhappy. I wonder if Matt and Amy were headed for divorce if they're financial situation didn't change because of the television show.

The birthday party was hard to watch. Those kids were really only Jeremy's friends. Except for the one kid that kept helping Zach up. I don't know his name or if he's still around.

Except for Jeremy's lack of action at the birthday party, I didn't find Jeremy to be as obnoxious as he is in the weekly series now. I think fame affected Jeremy the most.

Carol-Anne said...

I enjoyed the show. It did a fabulous job of showing the differences between Jeremy and Zach and the challenges Zach encounters.

The three scenes I thought were the most memorable were the birthday party, when Amy was taking Jeremy to tryouts and when Jeremy received the news that he made it - Zach needed to watch.

It must have been difficult for Amy to balance being happy for Jeremy with being sympathetic to Zach's disappointment of being left out.

Joanne said...

I would have kicked that one girl out who started picking on Zach. I dont know how Amy kept control when talking to Zach. Poor kid.

Jeremy should have been pissed off, and did something about it. But he didnt.

I never heard zachs voice before it changed. I hardly recognized his voice..lol

Anonymous said...

i love that fact that zach got picked on on his birthday.
hahahahahaha...

Jason said...

Joanne, I also was impressed by Amy's composure when she was talking to Zach.

I think she realized that if she had kicked the girl out that would have isolated Zach even further.

The frustrating part about Jeremy just watching was realizing how simple it would have been for Jeremy to end it. Everybody that knows what it's like to be a kid in a group knows the power that the cool kid has. Jeremy was the popular kid. He could have saved Zach just by saying "knock it off".

Joanne said...

Jason, I agree with you.

Anonymous said...

when will this be on again?!?!