Friday, March 26, 2010

Matt twitters about Molly and the Roloff store

Matt is continuing to use twitter on a regular basis.

He gets in a quick plug for the Roloff online store; he says Molly hand packs every order. Fans can buy Roloff mugs, shirts and hoodies. Matt is also a fan of the new television sow "Marriage Ref".

http://twitter.com/mattroloff


"Molly is now running our on-line store and doing an incredible job. Every order hand packed by her. I'm so proud!- http://www.shoproloff.com "

"Love Oregon.. but this Spring grey weather makes me want to go back to Maui. :))"


"I LOVE the new show the Marriage Ref! Soooo funny. I haven't missed an episode yet and i'm not a big TV watcher. Berry fun."

5 comments:

Diane said...

He's proud of her because she stands in the house and puts stuff in a box?

Sure Molly can be apart of the fans buying their stuff, but ever say Hi or do anything with fans? Nope, then they can't be bothered.

Fans are only good when you don't deal with them and they magically give you money and buy your stuff.

Molly gets a lot of praise, but I think she's going to be every bit of a spoiled kid as the other Roloffs.

Rap541 said...

Diane, I think it's more simply that he wanted to say "shoproloff.com" and needed a reason to mention the store.

Expressed said...

How busy can the Roloff online store really be? I love the Roloffs and I haven't even bought anything. If I did, it would only be once. How many fans can there be that would buy Roloff merchandise online to keep the store busy enough to keep Molly working? Buy Roloff stuff to keep Molly employed (other than her job on the show)! lol.

Overall, I think Molly is cool, but I think sometimes Matt and Amy go overboard to make her sound like the most amazing girl ever born.

Anonymous said...

"Overall, I think Molly is cool, but I think sometimes Matt and Amy go overboard to make her sound like the most amazing girl ever born."

Kinda like you every time Jeremy so much as farts......right?

AussieMum said...

It's so hard to believe Matt. He is a salesman after all. I just can't see Molly standing God knows where packing boxes. I mean, that is WORK.
I'd hope it is'nt BS so people will think, WOW, Molly touches merchandise. I think I may buy one knowing a Roloff packs the mugs and hoodies.
JMHO.