Monday, October 18, 2010

Guest Episode Roloff Review by Disillusioned: Little People Big World Oct 18

The guest reviewer is Disillusioned. All opinions and statements belong to Disillusioned.

-------------

Written by Disillusioned





The past couple of weeks have been very reflective for me personally. I have been reflecting on past events in my life and have come to some important decisions for the future.

The famous golden rule is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." We adults all understand what that saying means, yet where do the problems arise? Why do we understand it yet still ignore it and treat people anyway that we want? Is it truly because we grow to just not give a damn anymore?

Instead of writing a review for this weeks episode, I have decided to take this time to simply announce my withdrawal from writing weekly reviews. You can find me on Twitter @illusion_spirit or email me at contact_disillusioned@yahoo.com

Thank you to Spirits for giving me the opportunity to write for the blog and thank each of you for reading everything I had to say :-)

2 comments:

Rap541 said...

I will miss you! Please reconsider! :D

BeckyM said...

Thank you for your time and efforts in past reviews. It's a big time committment I know.

The best to you ...